2018 Fueling Victory Campaign
Fueling Victory is LCDC’s main donation program. It began several years ago with the premise that there should be at least 1,000 Democrats in Lancaster County that could contribute at least $100.00 to the County party every year. So far we have established a strong core group of about 350 people that give year in and year out. We hope you will join this group of regular core supports.
Fueling Victory dollars are used for many of our political “musts,” including
- Training Programs
- Election Day Materials,
- Common Ground newsletters to about 1,000 Democrats
- Get Out the Vote” efforts.
- Maintaining our Democratic Headquarters
- Supporting Our 8 Rapid Response Teams
- Getting Democratic Information to the over 108,000 Democrats in Lancaster County.
Please join our Fueling Victory campaign with any donation from $5 to $500.
To find out more about our Higher Ground program, please call headquarters at 717-299-5701 and ask to speak to Sally Lyall, our LCDC Chair.
All LCDC Funding is Local
- LCDC Officers serve without pay
- No Corporate Funding
- No Funding by our State Democratic Party
- No Funding from National Democratic OrganizationsYou can also mail checks to LCDC Headquarters at 53 N. Duke St, Suite 10, Lancaster, PA 17602
Thank you for your support of your local Democratic Party, the LCDC.
Chair Lancaster County Democratic Committee